Up to 2 representatives from each Town Area and the Network representatives will be appointed to the Forum Administration Committee. In addition, continuity will be facilitated by retaining the interim steering group and officers.
The functions of the Administrative Committee and listings of the Estates that make up the Town Areas are set out as follows:-
Functions of the Administrative Committee
• Represent the opinion and perspectives on interests and issues of the Forum
• Represent the interests of residents to the relevant authorities such as the County Council, the Garda, Suppliers of Services etc
• Work with and respond to various state and statutory bodies such as the County Council, the HSE and the VEC etc. for the benefit of Ballincollig.
• Monitoring future development plans by highlighting and addressing areas of concern.
• The ongoing administration of the Community Forum and to facilitate the development of Networks in Ballincollig.